The RIU Palace Aruba sits on the famed Palm Beach close to Oranjestad—a charming colonial town, a shopping center and is only a 6 mile drive from the airport. Since Aruba sits outside of the hurricane belt, planning a wedding here is ideal for any time of year. It’s year-round constant temperature of about 80°F and cooling tradewinds make it a great choice for your outdoor event.
Classic Wedding Package
RIU Palace Aruba’s Classic Wedding package provides you the opportunity to create a simple yet elegant wedding in paradise. Complete with a RIU wedding coordinator to thoughtfully plan your special day and all the elements necessary for an unforgettable ceremony, the Classic Wedding Package is an ideal way to start your lives together in a very romantic and intimate way.
*AVAILABLE FOR THE BRIDE AND GROOM ONLY
The Classic Wedding Package 2012 includes:
- Wedding planner to help plan the special day
- Decoration set up for the ceremony location
- Bridal Bouquet and matching boutonniere for the groom
- CD or recorded music during the ceremony
- Semi private dinner for the couple at one of our specialty restaurants
- Wedding cake for the couple
- Sparkling wine for the couple (during the main toast only)
- Surprise gift
- 10% discount on all spa services for bride and groom (restrictions apply)
- Minister/Judge service & wedding certificate
Classic Wedding Package costs:
Civil Ceremony $1185 USD
Religious Ceremony $1025 USD
Renewal of Vows or Symbolic Ceremony $1025 USD
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
*In order to have a wedding at RIU Hotels & Resorts, the couple and 80% of the total number of guests attending the wedding must stay at the RIU hotel where the wedding will be performed. This is a strict RIU policy that must be followed.
Contact us for information on the RIU Palace Aruba’s other Wedding Package options!